University Row at Virginia Gold Cup
Admission to University Row Includes:
- Admission to Gold Cup, one of the most attended horse races on the East Coast
- Welcome drinks
- OPEN BAR for the day
- Appetizers, Main Fare, and Afternoon meals
- Activities between races (including but not limited to corn hole, Bear Pong, Giant Jenga, best dressed competition, best tent decorations, and group photos for alumni chapters)
- Private security
- Private bathrooms
- Private betting tent
- WiFi towers
Click here to buy your tickets now!
For early bird promotion, volunteer opportunities, sponsorship opportunities, and general questions, please contact email@example.com.
Each has its own unique features, including:
- $5 Grab & Go Sandwiches, $4 Screwdrivers, or $14 Make your own Mimosas at Whitlow’s on Wilson in Clarendon
- $19.99 Bottomless Brunch with beverages at Union Pub on Capitol Hill
- $9.99 Breakfast Buffet & $3.25 Mimosas at Crystal City Sports Pub, or
- A value buffet & $3 Rail Drinks at Madhatter in Dupont.
Each has set up an extensive pre-event food and drink special list, which can be viewed in detail on the Breakfast Pre-Gaming page.
The best post-Row party, however, is without question going to be at Whitlow’s on Wilson, where we will have exclusive access to the Sand Bar, special drink pricing and music, and a party that will go all night! Invite your friends to meet you there – they will get the specials as well!
Greatly improved University Row Catering in 2017!
Six and a half hour premium open bar, fully stocked buffet, and fully staffed bars – all day!
After reviewing guest survey results from last year, University Row listened, and made catering change!
The 2017 Catering Partner is Savory Fare Catering, a five star quality vendor based in Warrenton, Virginia. For a look at what food and beverages features they have in store for us at University Row this year, check out their Catering Menu on the University Row website.
Wondering what to wear to ensure selection for the Best Dressed Contest?
Check out last year’s photos for ideas!
Follow University Row online: