Join the Ohio State Alumni Book Club
May 28, 2020 - March 11, 2021Free
Our Book Club is Growing!
Our virtual book club is open to all alumni! Join fellow Buckeyes in a private online forum to discuss the selected book. Whether you are already an avid reader or looking to get pick up reading in the New Year, this book club has something for everyone.
Participants will vote to select each book. The following genres were selected as the focus of the 2020 year. We will announce future ones in the coming months!
- May 28–July 30, 2020: Book-Screen Adaptations
- August 6–October 8, 2020: Classics
- October 15–December 17, 2020: Science Fiction / Fantasy
- January 4–March 11, 2021: Ohio Reads (Books that take place in Ohio)
Membership is free. You simply need to borrow or purchase a copy of the book. Join now to start reading our next book.
Previous books have included:
- Dopesick by Beth Macy
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- The Outsider by Stephen King
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
Why Join? To enjoy regular discussions with fellow alumni, learn from published experts and share personal and professional insights.