Become a member of the Alumni Club of Washington, D.C. today!
Ohio State Alumni includes individuals who have earned associate’s, bachelor’s, graduate, professional, or honorary degrees from Ohio State, as well as medical resident graduates of the university. All Buckeye fans and supporters are welcome to join and be a part of the Alumni Club of Washington, D.C. Your membership in OSUDC provides the following benefits:
- Membership dues are tax deductible
- Exclusive access to member only events
- Automatic Entry into raffles for free tickets to sports and cultural events
- Free or discounted pricing for all OSUDC events
- Be the first to hear about educational and enriching experiences in the DC metro area hosted by the university and/or OSUDC
- Network with Ohio State alumni, faculty, students, former athletes, and supporters
- Ability to serve on OSUDC committees
Membership renewal: Annual memberships for both OSUDC and The Ohio State University Alumni Association begin as early as January 1 of each year and expire on December 31 of the same calendar year. Membership fees do not vary for those who join after January 1.
Two ways to join:
Option 1) Alumni Donor | Join now
Yearly Alumni Donor membership to OSUAA + a one-year membership in OSUDC.
- This option is for alumni of Ohio State and is achieved with a gift of $25 or more to OSUDC’s support fund, found here.
- Alumni donors receive early access to purchase football tickets through the university.
Option 2) Life Donor | Join now
Yearly Life Donor membership to OSUAA + a one-year membership in OSUDC.
- This option is for alumni of Ohio State and is achieved with a gift of $150 or $10/monthly to the OSUDC support fund.
- Life donors receive early access to purchase football tickets, the print edition of the Ohio State Alumni Magazine, and special communications from OSUAA President and CEO Molly Ranz Calhoun.
- Contact our membership chair, David Turkaleski, at email@example.com.